Skip to content
- Review of Jason Brownlee, Democracy Prevention: The Politics of the U.S.-Egyptian Alliance and Amaney Jamal, Of Empires and Citizens: Pro-American Democracy or No Democracy At All? In Perspectives on Politics (December 2013).
- Review of Mona Harb, Le Hezbollah à Beyrouth (1985-2005): De la Banlieue à la Ville. In Arab World Geographer 15, no. 3(Fall 2012).
- Review of Augustus Richard Norton, Hezbollah: A Short History. In MESA Bulletin 42, no. 3(Summer 2008).
- Review of Jagdish Baghwati, In Defense of Globalization. In International Journal 60, no. 2(Spring 2005).
- Review of Eva Bellin, Stalled Democracy: Capital, Labor and the Paradox of State-Sponsored Development and Stephen King, Liberalization Against Democracy: The Local Politics of Economic Reform in Tunisia. In Perspectives on Politics 2, no. 2(2004).
- Review of Hugh Roberts, The Battlefield Algeria: Studies of a Broken Polity, 1988-2002. In Science and Society 68, no. 1(Spring 2004).
- Review of Gregory White, A Comparative Political Economy of Morocco and Tunisia: On the Outside of Europe Looking In. In Journal of North African Studies 7, no. 2(Summer 2002): 122-25.